Have you completed your National Association of REALTORS® Quadrennial Ethics Requirement?
Are you aware that two and a half hours of Code of Ethics Training is required every 4 years for every REALTOR® member of the National Association of REALTORS®? The requirement is considered satisfied when the member presents documentation of a completed Code of Ethics course conducted by NAR, Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® or another local Association, a State Association of REALTORS®, or any other recognized educational institution or provider that meets the learning objectives and minimum criteria established by NAR from time to time.
The MORe Education Department recommends REALTORS® take an Ethics course as part of their state continuing education requirement. Not only will you receive Elective continuing education credit for your bi-annual license renewal, but the Ethics course will also satisfy your NAR Quadrennial Requirement.
Complete the Requirement Now!
Take a look at your options for completing your Quadrennial Ethics Requirement:
- Coming Soon! - Sign-up for a live Ethics course with Mainstreet (Fulfills 3 hrs. Elective C.E.)
- Take a self-study Ethics course through Mainstreet (Fulfills 3 hrs. Elective C.E.)
- Complete the IAR online Ethics course (Fulfills 3 hrs. Elective C.E.)
- Complete the complimentary NAR online Ethics course (does NOT count towards Illinois C.E. )
- MORe members who are also members of C.A.R. may fulfill the ethics requirement by viewing the C.A.R. ethics training DVD.
A copy of the DVD can be requested from your managing broker. After viewing the DVD, please return a signed copy of the affidavit that was included with the DVD to MORe.
*New Mainstreet members* Completing the requirements for the JumpStart class will comply with the NAR mandate for that particular quadrennial period.
Failure to satisfy this requirement will be considered a violation of membership which will result in your membership being suspended until such time as the training is completed.