Beginning Your Real Estate Career: Becoming a Real Estate Broker
Interested in starting your career in Real Estate? Mainstreet offers Broker Pre-Licensing Courses to help you obtain your Real Estate License. In order to become a Broker, ninety hours of coursework is required. There are several other career paths you can choose in the field of real estate MORe >
- Familiarize yourself with the requirements for becoming a Broker MORe >
- Current schedules available for Broker Pre-Licensing Courses:
- 75-Hour Online Course MORe >
- 75-Hour Self-Study Course MORe >
- 15-Hour Interactive Classroom Course - *Required if you take the 75-Hour Online or Self-Study Course MORe >
- Current schedules available for Broker Post-Licensing Courses:
- 30-Hour Broker Post-Licensing Classroom Course MORe >
Scholarships available! MORe >
Course Cancellation Policy MORe >
Becoming a Managing Broker
Already have your Broker's License and interested in managing your own office? Mainstreet also offers Pre-Licensing Courses to help you obtain your Managing Broker license. In order to become a Managing Broker, an additional 45 hours of coursework is required. The coursework can be completed by self-study, online, or in the classroom.
- Familiarize yourself with the requirements for becoming a Managing Broker MORe >
- Current schedules available for Managing Broker Pre-Licensing Courses:
- 45-Hour Classroom Schedule MORe >
- 30-Hour Online Course MORe >
- 30-Hour Self-Study MORe >
- 15-Hour Interactive Course MORe >
Becoming a Leasing Agent
Interested in working with a property management company as a Leasing Agent?
- Familiarize yourself with requirements for becoming a Leasing Agent MORe >
- 15-Hour Self-Study Course MORe >
Interested in obtaining a second license to practice real estate in another state? The state of Illinois has license reciprocity agreements with 9 other states.