Foreign buyers and recent immigrants purchased 7% of the total U.S. residential market in 2010, paid a higher median price, and paid cash 55% of the time. Isn’t it time to increase your knowledge and expand your network of globally-focused professionals?
MORe Global was formed to foster global growth of real estate business and broaden multi-cultural understanding within the real estate community with knowledge acquired through training, networking and resource sharing.
MORe's Recent Global Mixer
MORe's Global Council recently hosted a mixer for global real estate agents to network and gain knowledge about resources in Asian and Hispanic communities as well as International opportunities. Check out photos from the event here.
Get Started With Global With These Resources
- Field Guide: Global Business Etiquette MORe >
- Jump Start Your Global Business MORe >
- Why Get the CIPS Designation MORe >
- Why Join the CIPS Network MORe >
- Global Perspectives in Real Estate newsletter MORe >
- List of consulates in Illinois MORe >
Resources For CIPS Designees
- Update Contact Information MORe >
- Marketing Materials MORe >
- Explore Class Offerings MORe >
In Case You Missed It
- Global Business Tips Video Helps You Start, Expand or Refocus Your Efforts MORe >
Watch our Presentation Video