3 C.E. Hours
16 years and running! This popular Certification Course gives REALTORS® greater knowledge and understanding about the importance and process of home staging.
In today’s competitive Real Estate market, Sellers are often wanting to sell a home that meets the criteria and expectations of today’s buyers. Home staging continues to prove homes sell faster, and for more money. Eighty-three percent of Buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home. The course gives a REALTOR® the knowledge they need to advise and educate their Sellers on the process of home staging.
- How the practice and process of advising your client to prepare and stage their home to showcase in its best light will benefit them
- How to advise and educate your client on the assets of improving and showcasing their property to yield the maximum financial return
- Be aware of the basics of staging that can be advised by the agent, and when to recommend a professional be involved
- Home staging scenarios, solutions, procedures, and quick tips
- Offering best advertising and marketing practices to market your client’s property
Class size is limited! Register now!
*Please note, the Certification is not a professional home staging certification for a home staging business.
Sponsored by Illinois REALTORS®
ADA requirements: If you have any disabilities that require special accommodations, please identify those needs with our Education Department at 630.324.8400 or Education@SucceedwithMORe.com.
Interior Design and Home Staging business owner, Julea Joseph has been in the home staging industry since 1999. Her extensive knowledge, experience and passion for the field, should make the CSC the top of your CE list.