Are you prepared for Tax Reform?
Critical updates you need to know about coming tax law changes.
Topics you'll learn from our fast-paced, informative program:
• Which deductions are in danger and which are safe?
• New ways to deduct your entertainment and auto expenses.
• How to turn almost all of your family's medical expenses into a business deduction.
More easy-to-implement strategies you need know:
• Increase home-office deductions. Learn how it's easier and safer for you to do this now.
• Maximize your mileage reimbursement - Which method works best for you?
• Keep out of hot water with the IRS. Build ironclad, audit-proof records and discover time-saving strategies.
What if you're thinking, "But I already have an accountant. Why do I need this seminar?"
Many of us assume our accountants take care of our taxes but, we forget WE are the ones giving them the numbers and records they're using to prepare our tax return!
Bottom line, when you're self-employed, you must make tax decisions every day!
Date & Time
09:00 AM - 11:30 AM
1580 S Milwaukee Avenue, Ste. 312
Libertyville IL 60048
Event is full