NAR and Mainstreet have teamed up to provide funds to help you improve the communities where you live and work, promote your business, and improve the perception of all Mainstreet members.
This brainstorming session will:
- Teach the ins and outs of coordinating a grant project
- Provide tips on contacting and working with municipal officials regarding your project
- Receive great ideas for projects you can do in your area
- Learn from members who have completed projects
- Brainstorm with other members from your area concerning all four grant options; Diversity, Housing Opportunities, Placemaking, and Smart Growth
Speakers include Hugh Morris - Smart Growth/Community Outreach Manager from NAR, Mainstreet CEO John Gormley, Mainstreet President Michael Gobber, Mainstreet Government Affairs Directors, and more!
Project ideas developed at this event that fit the grant criteria will be submitted to NAR for approval, so you don't want to miss it! Register now as space is limited!
For more information about the Community Outreach Grant program, go to succeedwithmore.com/member-center/community-outreach/
Date & Time
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
6655 Main St.
Downers Grove IL 60516