SRES designees have the knowledge to meet the housing needs of maturing Americans when it comes to buying, selling, relocating, and searching for investment properties. Did you know as an RPR® user, you have the power to leverage a platform of unparalleled data that helps you deliver unprecedented service and information to your 50+ clients?
Join this class to learn how to maximize RPR’s vast array of tools including keyword/advanced search, farming, pricing, market, and neighborhood data.
This session will cover how to:
- Use RPR’s keyword search to identify housing options such as independent living, active adult, assisted living communities.
- Use mapping/drawing tools to outline specific search areas, search by drive time or distance, and highlight points of interest such as hospitals, physicians offices, wellness centers, or grocery stores etc.
- Gain insight on current market conditions and determine how a property stacks up against the competition.
- Develop a pricing strategy to sell homes quickly and for the highest possible price.
- Relocate to another part of the country by analyzing Trade Area and Neighborhood Reports to identify neighborhoods perfectly suited to client expectations.
- Develop the most accurate investment scenario possible using RPR’s investment analysis tool.
RPR® is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS®.
Date & Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
1114 N Arlington Heights Rd.
Arlington Heights IL 60004