Who/What: A small group of Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® members (12-16) will be headed to Ireland this summer for an international real estate trade mission.
Why: Forge closer ties with members of IPAV, Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers, the national real estate trade association in Ireland. (Note: Mainstreet participants will be expected to serve on a task force to help determine how best to create more business opportunities between our two memberships.)
Cost: $1,400 for double occupancy. You're responsible for finding your own roommate. All participants must be primary members of Mainstreet. This cost includes all lodging, transportation and most meals while in Ireland. Airfare is NOT included. Once you have registered and paid 50% of the cost at $700, Mainstreet will cover the other half. First come first served - the first 16 Mainstreet members that register and pay their deposits are in ~ so act fast!
- Saturday, June 8 – Depart Chicago overnight flights.
- Sunday, June 9 – Arrive Dublin airport between 10 a.m.-2 p.m. local time, take group motorcoach to hotel, tour city.
- Monday, June 10 – Meet at IPAV headquarters, Guinness tour, free time in the afternoon, group dinner at Johnny Foxes Pub.
- Tuesday, June 11 – Motorcoach to Kilkenny, meet with IPAV president, Kytelers Pub for dinner.
- Wednesday, June 12 – Depart Kilkenny for Rock of Cashel, visit IPAV officials in Limerick, dinner at Bunratty Castle, depart for Lahinch.
- Thursday, June 13 – Morning free time, depart for rock shop, visit Cliffs of Moher, driving tour of coast road and the Burren, dinner in Doolin.
- Friday, June 14 – Depart Lahinch, meet with IPAV officials, arrive Mullingar, lunch in Athlone at Sean’s Bar, attend IPAV events.
- Saturday, June 15 – Attend IPAV conference and gala banquet.
- Sunday, June 16– Depart Mullingar for Dublin airport, fly home to Chicago.
Airfare must be purchased by the attendee.
The discount of $950 for single occupancy and $700 for double occupancy is only available to the first 16 Mainstreet REALTORS® who register to attend by paying the deposit of $950/$700.
Date & Time
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Event is full