The National Association of REALTORS® reports 1 in 4 REALTORS® surveyed have been involved in incidents or harassing situations when working as a REALTOR®.
Learn the skills, strategies, and contingency plans to keep yourself from becoming another safety statistic. This seminar will give you the resources you need to maximize safety while showing properties, hosting an open house, or evaluating REO properties.
Raise your awareness level:
- Be able to detect a threat early enough to effectively defend yourself
- Situational awareness
- Tangible security measures
Enhance your defensive capabilities with tools:
- Creating a plan and accounting for contingencies
- Hard and soft defense skills
- Self-defense weapons and tools
Concealed carry; is it right for you?
- Preparedness tips
- Tips for carrying your firearm
- Firearm use and maintenance
- Choosing the right gear
As an added bonus, you will learn about Mainstreet’s new member benefit FOREWARN. FOREWARN is a completing free proactive safety tool that will allow you to positively identify over 90% of prospective buyers with just a phone number and with additional information over 98% of the population can be identified. The App will allow you to see criminal history, financial risks, current property information and more.