Intro To Proxio - Growing Your Business to get More Exposure and Build Your Referral Network
Proxio Connect allows you to market yourself to buyers and create valuable connections with agents from more than 100 countries. Learn how to grow your business, get more exposure, and build referral business in this webinar introducing you to one of Mainstreet's newest member benefits, Proxio Connect.
Virtual News & Brews: Fair Housing, Homeownership, and LGBTQ
Join us for a special News & Brews event, this discussion will include:
- Overview of Fair Housing and updates to the NAR Code of Ethics that protect against housing discrimination
- Insight into data & findings of the 2020-2021 LGBT Real Estate Report
- Breaking through barriers – leadership & business ownership as an LGBTQ
- Homeownership resources for LGBTQ
Lake County Stimulus Funds Overview
with Mainstreet GAD Joe Roth
Mainstreet Government Affairs Director Joe Roth talked to Lake County REALTOR® Dick Barr about the new Lake County stimulus package.
Economic Recovery from COVID-19 - How Soon and How Strong?
with Dr. Lawrence Yun
A preeminent voice in the U.S. housing market, Dr. Lawrence Yun will provide Mainstreet members with his take on the real estate market’s recovery, both nationally and locally, from the coronavirus pandemic. Members will have the opportunity to gain a critical understanding of the real estate marketplace, now and in the coming months.
Dr. Yun is Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research at the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. He regularly provides commentary on real estate market trends for its 1.4 million REALTORS®. Dr. Yun also appears regularly on financial news outlets, is a frequent speaker at real estate conferences throughout the United States, and has testified before Congress.
A Candid Interview with Brad Inman
Founder and CEO of Inman News
Brad Inman is sometimes controversial to borderline bombastic. But always on the cutting edge of what’s happening in real estate.
Kwilosz will pose questions designed to elicit Inman’s opinions on …
- The state of the real estate market right now, in the middle of coronavirus;
- Real estate trends that have emerged during the coronavirus pandemic … and will remain in practice long after;
- Predictions on where homes sales and other key market metrics will land in 2020, when all is said and done; and
- What 2021 will look like for REALTORS®, consumers and other players in the industry
Managing Broker Webinar: Today’s Hot Topics Surrounding the Coronavirus
Stay up to date on the coronavirus at SucceedwithMORe.com/coronavirus
With Mainstreet CEO John Gormley
Mainstreet CEO John Gormley gives an update about steps Mainstreet is taking during the Coronavirus.
Cook County: Just Housing Ordinance
Cook County's Just Housing Ordinance (JHO) became effective on Dec. 31st, 2019, with corresponding rules going into effect on Jan. 31st, 2020. Have questions about the the JHO? Join Gideon Blustein with Illinois REALTORS® to get all your questions answered.
Join Annette Akey as she discusses the Do's & Don'ts for screening tenants, the overview of Section 8/Housing Vouchers in Cook County and Naperville and the Laws that