Mainstreet Coronavirus Update
Updated Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
Check out the video below for the latest update from Mainstreet REALTORS®.
We appreciate what you continue to do, helping consumers with their real estate needs, and we're here for you. Don't hesitate to reach out. You can email us at email@example.com or leave a message in our general mailbox at 630.324.8400. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Second, we approved a new emergency addendum that you - as a Mainstreet REALTOR® - may want to use with the multi-board sales contract, in the event that your clients want an extra level of assurance because of COVID-19.
It's important to note that any Mainstreet member may begin using this addendum immediately. Members of other associations, those that are part of the multi-board contract joint venture, may also be able to use this new addendum, pending approval from their respective associations.
- Mainstreet is postponing all non-C.E. classes and events for the time-being.
- IDFPR has extended the Broker C.E. renewal deadline to Sept. 30th, 2020.
- Mainstreet's four locations will be closed through Tuesday, April 7th. Members who have an emergency (need SentriLock services, for example) can reach out via email (Info@SucceedwithMORe.com) or phone (630.324.8400) to set up an appointment.
- Senior Expos and other larger gatherings scheduled for May or later are postponed.
- Committee and task force meetings will be conducted via Zoom video calls or canceled/postponed. If you're a committee or task force member, check with your staff liaison.
As things keep changing very rapidly, we've made these short-term decisions based on just the next few weeks. In the event we need to extend or update these options, we'll notify you as soon as possible.