Mainstreet Coronavirus Update
Updated Monday, November 30th, 2020
Check out the videos below for the latest updates from Mainstreet REALTORS® and news and resources from Mainstreet, Illinois REALTORS®, the Small Business Administration, and more.
Impacts of Coronavirus on Mainstreet
Mainstreet offices are currently closed but, staff is working remotely. It's important that we keep your health and safety - and that of our staff - top priority.
We appreciate what you continue to do, helping consumers with their real estate needs, and we're here for you. Don't hesitate to reach out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 630.324.8400.
Thanks for being part of our Mainstreet REALTORS® family. Stay safe out there.
Continue reading below for important updates, resources, and news related to Mainstreet, the real estate industry, small businesses, and much more.
Mainstreet Office Hours and Appointments
- Downers Grove Office: Open by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Rolling Meadows Office: Open by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - noon and 1 - 4 p.m. This office is closed between noon and 1 p.m., Monday thourgh Friday.
- Libertyville and Tinley Park Offices: These offices will remain closed until further notice.
- Schedule an Appointment: Members who have an emergency (need SentriLock services, for example) can reach out via email at Info@SucceedwithMORe.com or phone at 630.324.8400 to set up an appointment in Mainstreet's Downers Grove Office.
Here are some other things to keep in mind:
- Mainstreet approved a new emergency addendum that you - as a Mainstreet REALTOR® - may want to use with the Multi-Board Sales Contract, in the event that your clients want an extra level of assurance because of COVID-19.
- It's important to note that any Mainstreet member may begin using this addendum immediately. Members of other associations, those that are part of the multi-board contract joint venture, may also be able to use this new addendum, pending approval from their respective associations.
- Mainstreet has decided to host our education and meetings via Zoom until further notice.
As things continue to change, we will revisit these decisions and update you as soon as possible.
Resources and Updates
Advocacy and COVID-19
Check out the videos below for an in-depth look at the current state and importance of advocacy in our new reality.
Advocacy in the Age of COVID-19 Video Accompanying Resources: Learn about recent advocacy wins in the age of COVID-19, what they mean for you, and what you can expect next. You can access a summary of the webinar (video above) and the Q & A from the session.