REALTOR® of the Year
The Nominee Profile Sheet collects information on the nominee in the following areas:
- Local Association Activity: Local Association committee work, task forces, focus groups, etc.
- State Association Activity: Offices and Chairmanships, committee work, task forces, and attendance at Illinois REALTORS® meetings and Capitol Conference.
- National Association Activity: National office and committee work, involvement with Institutes, Societies, and Councils; and attendance at National Conventions.
- Community Service: Participation in civic service organizations, charitable activities, political pursuits, fraternal and religious groups, and other involvement such as Chamber of Commerce, merchant associations, Better Business Bureau, or Junior League.
- Business Accomplishments: Special recognitions, awards or projects with firm, industry-related affiliations, directorships, or trusteeships.
- Designations or Certifications: Designations or Certifications being held such as GRI, CRS, CRB, CCIM, or ABR.
Contact John Gormley at JohnG@SucceedwithMORe.com.Email John